Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What Happens When Mom's Not Around


6 comments:

Garlic Boy said...

THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING PICTURE EVER! REMOVE THAT POST IF YOU EVER WANT A BABYSITTER AGAIN!!!! I REFUSE TO TOUCH ADAM JUST KNOWING THAT HIS BODY IS CAPABLE OF PRODUCING AND STORING THAT MUCH SNOT AT ONE TIME!!! GROSS!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN GO TO SCHOOL TODAY AFTER HAVING SEEN THAT PICTURE.

Anonymous said...

Dear Bryan,
You're nasty.
love, Jill

Garlic Boy said...

I will never eat tapioca again.

karin said...

I guess no one notices the first photo of the mismatched camo. Notice the title of the blog, these things happened when MOM was not around.

Anonymous said...

"When Mom's not around...

1. ...despite mismatching outfits, the kids are dressed before noon."
2. ...Adam's sinuses are miraculously cleared and he is cured of his cold. A picture of the miracle is preserved for posterity."

Anonymous said...

That is so hilarious, I love the outfit, and cannot believe that Adam produced so much snot! Classic.