



I don't know how Bryan did this but I had to share them with the rest of the world.
He did this while driving and for those of you that know him, know what a travel natzi he is, so you know he did not stop to take these. It only took 27 hours (with about a 2 hour stop in Ariz. we loved seeing Aaron , Sally, & kids) but it was worth it. I will try to post more pictures of our trip soon. Adam had a great time with Nanny & Papa at Knott's Berry Farm and had a fun birthday party. Overall it was worth the 3 DAYS of driving to spend time with family and friends.
5 comments:
It looks like it was a peaceful trip. Did Bryan drug everyone to keep things quiet?
um, this may be a bad time to mention it, but I couldn't bring myself to last night on the phone . . .Looks like I can't make it to Yosemite with you. :(
Happy traveling!
Hey, Karin, you know that you can take your glasses off while you sleep, right? Bryan! What the hoozit? Turn around and drive you freak! Dang that car is huge inside.
Karin- are you talking about Aaron and Sally Brown?!
Heather-Yes! Ann sent that email to me. I love that you know Sally. I think Sally is the BEST! We will be in Arizona in June for Todd's weddding (Aaron & Bryan's brother)so I call when we are there.
Post a Comment