

I have been thinking about taking pictures of the things we eat for dinner and quizing Adam on what they are. Since Tuesday, when we had bacon-ranch-cheeseburgers, he has been calling all dinner food hamburgers (but he says it really cute). The boys' eating has gotten a lot better over the past few weeks. Austin is drinking half&half now and Adam is actually drinking milk again (it is still chocolate).
3 comments:
Oh sweetie, Sam still HAS to have 1/2 and 1/2 with his cereal.
That's hilarious - I thought Grandpa S. drank it just because he's old! Guess it's just a Stewart family trait. Glad it skipped me (I'm all skim).
The food quizzes are a spectacular idea. Much more useful than farm animal sounds.
Karin: "Adam, what food is this?"
Adam: "Yucky. I want to eat at Janel's."
-----
Bryan: "What food am I eating, Adam?"
Adam: (Without even looking.) "Candy."
-----
David: "What food amd I eating, Adam?"
Adam: "A chicken soft taco with the chicken breast cut into strips (not shredded), iceburg lettuce, cheddar cheese, non-fat sour cream, fresh tomatoes, Hoss avacados, and corn all on Mission brand flour tortillas."
David: "You forgot the salsa."
Post a Comment