Monday, August 07, 2006

Graduation (Bryan's)







It was very nice, aside from the longest introduction ever. This is how Adam spent commencement, playing on the stairs in the hallway while Grandpa took pictures.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was going to send you a card, but I haven't yet. But I love you a lot, and keep me posted! Love, Grandma J.

Unknown said...

In the 1st pic is Bryan speaking? or is that just random guy and you took a picture because he was speaking so long he really represented the event for you?

Nice bum, Adam.

Garlic Boy said...

This was the most AWESOME graduation of all time. I liked the part where Bryan slid on his knees to collect his diploma and then did a backflip off of the stage. Then the whole class put him on their shoulders and chanted: "Mormon-Man! Mormon-Man! Mormon-Man!" Except for me, in my mind I was chanting, "Superman."

Ann said...

You mean he really was in law school?? All this time I thought that story was just a cover for his real plans to be a Texas rodeo star.

karin said...

Ann, you should see me in a pair skintight Wranglers.

Heather said...

congrats!!! Hope teh Barr exam goes well too!

stewartsoccer said...

that looks like a lot of fun. i don't think that the boys liked it. i think that i would have lost my mind having to seat there for that long. ( no bryan it wouldn't be you that would make me lose my mind it would have been the others and that guy talking for-ever)