Friday, March 07, 2008

Shower and Nap




Lil A has been looking homeless since we moved in and the fact that they need haircuts does not help. We went to the park and the boys were FILTHY! So they got to have a shower and then "rest" on the couch. Less than 5 minutes on the couch and they were fast asleep. I took advantage of the opportunity and took a nap myself. Lil A ended up napping with me but he sounds like a seal (I think we can thank Lil E for that) so he can do almost anything he wants.

We are planning on going to the park again today (we went yesterday too and the above photos are from Tuesday). Still no haircuts, Wednesday is mutual for Bryan and last night Bryan got home after the boys were in bed but my fingers are crossed for haircuts tonight (really it has to be done, Katie's wedding in is a week). Maybe I will remember the camera when we go to the park in a little while.

6 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Your boys are so cute they could never look homeless!

Unknown said...

Your cute little homeless boys! What's weird is this is the biggest home they've ever had! I need a haircut, too. Was Courtney invited to the wedding???

Abby said...

Okay when I first saw this post I thought it was from today's park trip...I was like WOW knowing that I just barely walked in the door. I hope you get your haircuts done, I know how badly you want them cut!!

Anonymous said...

Or you could just pretend that they are homeless and play games like "life under a bridge" or "will work for food".

J & M Shumate Family said...

Love the sleeping pics of your boys. They are super sweet! I know I must be way out of the loop. Is your sister getting married in a week???

Becky and Ryan said...

Take the naps when you can! I hope you are holding up ok. My kids get sleepy after they have a bath too. Boys, Men always seem to need a hair cut!