Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Memorial Weekend
Friday we went to my parents' house so that early Saturday morning Bryan could leave for his all day trip around Southern California-he started by going up to Lake Arrowhead to Palmdale, Tehachapi , Bakersfield, Orange County, Lake Arrowhead then it was too foggy for him to come back to my parents' house but we got furniture out of his long day and the living room looks great. My Dad took the older boys to his office for a "pay job," they cleaned out a ton of puzzles. My Dad was great with the older boys all day and I got 2 naps on Saturday. Saturday night (while Bryan was sleeping uninterrupted in Lake Arrowhead), I had 3 boys awake at 2AM and Big A woke up 2 more times after that and I have a cold. So Sunday morning, Mom made a wonderful breakfast and then I went back to bed. We went up the mountain to have dinner with Bryan's parents. Monday, was a game day at Cal State and Mom , Lil i and I went to Lowe's to dream. Bryan smoked a tri-tip - it was delicious, as usual. All of dinner was great, Bryan's parents brought a yummy fruit salad and baked beans, Mom made rolls (YUM) and a green salad. Before dinner the boys were given another job of vacuuming up dirt and leaves in the backyard but started pulling leaves off plants, so they were given the restriction of only brown things. Overall it was a great weekend, I just wish I didn't have a cold but I got more rest being there than I would if I had stayed home- thanks again everyone for helping me.


Bryan and Dad boxing on the Wii and Lil A "flying" in the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Is Little A trying to put on a suit? What is that? It's great that needed vacuuming restrictions.
I like how when your Dad and Bryan box, they get closer and closer to actually punching to the TV when the controllers can work from across the room. Jill's camera did really well with video quality. I'm pretty impressed.
Kevin- Mike's camera is for the boxing one and I am not sure who's camera was used for the Lil A one.
Ali- He is under a blanket but did not want Jill to record him "flying."
I love that you captured the excitement of vacuuming. I had to watch the videos with no sound since I'm in a cubicle without headphones today, but they were still fun to watch.
They are such good helpers. Sorry about being alone with the boys and them waking up in the middle of the night, I would hate that, I need my sleep.
They do look like good helpers! My kids LOVE helping like that!!!! Love the video of Bryan and your dad! And Little A is so cute in his box! Sound like you had a busy weekend even though you were sick. Hope you're better now!
WHY is Dad shaking his hands in the air when his little guy gets knocked down? It looks hilarious! And I love how cute the boys are with their jobs. What were they doing with puzzles?
I like the "brown things restriction". Wii's are tons of fun. It did look like they were going to hit the screen.
I'm glad you were able to get 2 naps one day at least. Elisabeth is almost 2 and I still need my daily nap when they both go down. The pics and videos were great!
Wow all kids up at 2 AM and that wasn't the end. Bless your heart. Thank goodness for family, right? :)
Post a Comment