Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Silly

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO OLIVIA!

When the boys get tired, they get silly. Lil A was getting his jammies, he came to me, with his left arm just not quite right, requesting some assistance. Big A had to get in on the photo shoot. I love how they really are best friends, I hope it stays this way forever.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, whenever my boys are pestering each other, I try to remember your boys and when the age gap isn't so important mine will be best friends, too.

Abby said...

I hope that Ryder and Sawyer are as good as friends as your boys. I love the pose by little a. And is it just me or does Big A look so big. Noah believes everything he says and has told me a few times today that I am wrong....big A says so!!

Leah said...

They look really grown up in this picture. What sweet boys!

mistyp said...

Cute/handsome guys!!!

Rowdy Family said...

Ditto on Emily's comment!
Your boys ARE so great together.
and Thanks for always leaving me notes on the bloggy! loves

Unknown said...

I can't believe how old Big A looks, he's a "kid" now! The are handsome brothers, you can see the bond, too.

mistyp said...

Where are you? Are you against the internet these days???? ;)

Hancocks said...

How sweet that they are such great friends! They are adorable!

JanelWarner said...

Where are the pictures of Germany???