Of course, we went to Disneyland for my birthday. Jill took me to lunch at Chipotle on the way there and then stopped at McDonald's for the older boys (she really is fabulous). But after renewing passes for Jill and the older boys and me getting my birthday card, Jill couldn't even go on one ride with us. She took the photo and we headed to Toy Story. We got ice cream and went on the Carousel before Bryan got there. I love Disneyland and how well behaved my boys are there.
5 comments:
Disneyland Birthday's are the best! Glad you had a great day at the Happiest Place on Earth. And I agree Jill is the best, I wish I had my very own!!!
I never wished you Happy Birthday!! I am glad you were able to spend it at Disney!! I love that place too! We all need to go together soon. I miss our adventures there.
Happy Belated birthday!! love you and i love jill too! miss ya
Your boys are adorable! I MISS Disneyland so much! One of my friends from here is down there right now! I'm jealous! Glad you had a fun birthday and my mouth is watering with the mention of Chipotle (veggie burrito bowl with yummy chips to dip in it!) Love that place! And happy bday!
Fun B-day! Glad to see some new posts here! :)
Post a Comment