Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Class Thanksgiving Feast

I was lucky enough to be able to help and observe Big A's class feast the day before Thanksgiving. Ann was great and watch the younger boys at my parents' house and Jill and my mom took them after Disneyland the day before, so I had a really easy morning with ONE child.

They had made their costumes earlier and got to pick if they wanted to be an Indian or a pilgrim for the feast. They sang some cute songs. During the feast, I loved hearing the conversations going on. My 5yo tried to carry on a conversation like we do at home but when that didn't work, he resorted to jokes- Kindergarten jokes. Pretty entertaining.

Thanks again to my great sisters and mom for watching the other 2 so I could be there.





4 comments:

Rowdy Family said...

how cute is that!

Abby said...

So fun!! I can't even believe how Big he is getting. It is just going by WAY to fast!!

Unknown said...

This post is a TREASURE.

mistyp said...

Cute! You've posted a ton! I'll have to catch up when I'm not holding a sleeping baby and can leave comments easier. :)