Monday, May 03, 2010

Easter at Kim's

This year we spent Easter with Bryan's sister and her family and his parents. Conference was also that weekend. It was really nice. I wish every year was like that.

We went up to her house on Friday and left Monday, not having to jump into the car after one night helped to make the trip more enjoyable. Friday night we went out for Bryan's dad's birthday. Saturday Bryan went shooting with the older boys and Jon and then Priesthood, with dinner after of course. My boys and the younger 3 of Kim's swam and had quesadillas in the hot tub. Toddler i was everywhere and into everything. If we couldn't find him outside, then we found him in someone's Easter candy. His favorite room there is the pantry, still. It was a fabulous weekend. Thanks again Kim.




His favorite thing from his basket.
His favorite thing from his basket.
Happy to have someone hand him his basket, it was on top of the mantle but he slept through the "search."

I don't remember why he had this look on his face but I thought it was too funny to not put on.
Hitting the pinata.

I don't know why I don't have one of Big A hitting the pinata but I have video clips of all of them hitting.
Yes, Easter Baskets with candy and a pinata. Oh and a hunt that I don't have any photos of. We still have a ton of candy.
Hey, Hey, Hey.

3 comments:

Hancocks said...

Love all the cute pictures! It sounds like you had a lot of fun! I'm so behind on my blog-stalking, but it was fun to check out your posts. And by the way, I want those "Don't Bug Me" jammies (for ME)!

Unknown said...

Wow, y'all know how to celebrate! I love the glee on the kids' faces on some of those.

Graffs said...

What an improvement Bryan!! Cute pictures!