An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Son #3
Toddler i got a bruise under his eye when he fell at Knott's Berry Farm for Kim's birthday. And he really likes Lil A's bear. He was giving the bear a ride on the tractor and talking to it, I am not sure what he was saying to it but it was a lot.
He loves to "rah, rah" (or draw for those of us that speak English). He was wearing Big A's hat, which is obviously too big, and was serious about his coloring. He loves to color so much that he has (and continues to) "rah, rah" on the tile floor, walls and doors.
2 comments:
Dang he's cute. All the time I think it's an old picture of Big A before I realize it's him. Sorry. They just share a look to me.
Cute! Grace is into drawing with pens. Not eraseable. But we are kinda careful and have only had incidents on legs, hands and clothes.
Post a Comment