Thursday, July 08, 2010

End of Kindergarten

I have had such a great experience with sending my first born to school. I cried the first day and I cried at the end. His teachers were so great. We have a DVD of photos from throughout the year that Mrs. Geoghagen made for all the kids. I am really sad that we won't be going back next year. But we do things we don't always want to but is what is best. Hopefully we will have a good experience next year.

Here are some photos from their indoor picnic after the Kindergarten Carnival.


wanted a photo taken of the spider on his cheek
the teachers are good to share the treats with my boys and to compliment on on well-behaved they are (see one more reason I want to stay)

Reading Oh The Places You'll Go. I got a little teary-eyed during this. we can blame it on just having a baby, right?
With his 2 of his best buds in class
more friends, he was quite popular, I was told by his teacher.
he was afraid to ask for a photo with her so I had to ask on our way out and his other teacher had already left

1 comment:

chunkymonkey said...

How do you pronounce Mrs.G's name? And were the K kids able to?And why are the colored papers on the wall? And I love the DVD! I'm so glad he was so excited and shared it with us.