Saturday, October 16, 2010

I'm an Aunt Again!



Katie playing on her phone (I think Wheel of Fortune) after the epidural :)
Ryan playing with gloves. Think Wallace and Grommit

Katie with pigtails- can you tell we were there for a long time?

But isn't he so cute. And he has the cutest cry.

I know Jill will be favorite aunt but I can be okay with second.

I was lucky enough to be able to see little O enter the world. It was amazing. Katie did great. I had sympathy pains the whole time. I am so glad Katie was willing to let us be there. Hopefully I can be there for the next one too :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 comments:

Wangsgaard said...

Not many babies look that good after birth, but he is adorable!

Unknown said...

You are welcome to the next one! April in NC.

karin said...

Thanks Jen. Like I had something to do with it.

Em- I can't be there for your baby's birth. But I am excited. You will have to take lots of photos and email them to me so I can blog about your baby too. :)

J & M Shumate Family said...

So very cool....EXCITING!