Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ranger Game Date Night


Last Tuesday Bryan got tickets from work for the Ranger game. We tried to find people to go with us since the game didn't start until after 7pm, I was not letting the boys go (it was a school night). But people are busy. So Jill was fabulous, stayed home and took care of the boys- even making dinner!

It was a great game. And Bryan and I rarely go out just the 2 of us, so that was different and nice. Of course I took dorky photos of us, I had to document we actually went. just. the. two. of. us.





Bases loaded and no outs! It was a great game.





Baseball is a little more relaxing :)




Why we don't take more photos of just us.


We hope to get these seats again, they were great.





1 comment:

Heather said...

ha ha ha! great pic, I think you should consider it for your holiday card!