Monday, June 05, 2006

Austin's Activity Table

Since we were going to be in AZ for Uncle Todd's wedding, Bryan decided that we should open Austi's present from Grandma & Grandpa Stewart early.The boys had a great time with the present, even before it was out of the box.
They even enjoyed the train before it was out of the plastic.
I keep having to remind Adam that Austin is sharing is present with him and not him sharing with Austi. Austin has turned the phone that comes with it into a weapon, hitting Adam on the head until I take it away. Great Gift! Thanks Gma & Gpa.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I sure wish we had been able to get together again!! My fingers are crossed about the job in AZ!

That is funny about who is sharing with whom. Preston has a hard time with that as well. When G&G C were here a few weeks ago they brought presents for everyone but Preston kind of took over Eloise's gifts as his own!

Ann said...

Happy Birthday, Austi!

Isn't it about time you guys had another one? That is what you do, right? One kid per year? (Ha, ha. Just kidding, Karin!)

Ryan and Katie said...

Wow! Has it already been a year since I came to visit you in godd ol' Waco?!? Man Time flies!