Sunday, June 25, 2006

Godzilla?

Adam found this the other day, put it on and was crawling around on the floor and growling. Bryan came home from school, I told him about how cute he was and he tried to reinact it. Adam refused, so he had Austi wear it and he LOVED it. He loved it so much that some of these photos are from the 2nd and 3rd time of it being put on him. He walks a little more wobbly than he already does because it is top heavy (and I don't want any comments about how he is already really top heavy).


3 comments:

Ann said...

He's a perfectly proportioned little guy. Don't believe anyone who says he's top-heavy!

HOW CUTE! Austi is the best little Godzilla around!

Unknown said...

That is adorable! Bring your little monsters to Utah!

Ryan and Katie said...

I can't say it enough...What cute kids you have!