An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
"It's My Water Baby"
I can't remember what he ate but it was everywhere, so Bryan stripped him down and he climbed into the sink. It was a fight when we took him out. He loves the water.
I think that it is funny how you put Austin in that little sink. He sure does look excited about it, though. I wonder what his face looks like when he's taking a bath in a huge tub.
Either your little baby is getting pretty big, or you have a small sink! You can't blame him for being thrilled, though. He's too young to be embarrassed that someone else is washing him. It really is the life.
What are you doing with the baby in the sink? Multi-tasking? A dish, a baby, a dish, a baby, a dish, a baby. Just don't put him through the dish washer. Ha, I'm cracking myself up again.
6 comments:
I think that it is funny how you put Austin in that little sink. He sure does look excited about it, though. I wonder what his face looks like when he's taking a bath in a huge tub.
That sure is a cute water baby!
I like this picture. Bryan looks so cute!
Either your little baby is getting pretty big, or you have a small sink! You can't blame him for being thrilled, though. He's too young to be embarrassed that someone else is washing him. It really is the life.
What are you doing with the baby in the sink? Multi-tasking? A dish, a baby, a dish, a baby, a dish, a baby. Just don't put him through the dish washer. Ha, I'm cracking myself up again.
Try that one Karin, put Austy in the diswasher and take a picture.
Post a Comment