Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Splash Park June 28, 2006



For a few weeks we were going to the Splash Park pretty regularly. If you go around 5pm, there is virtually no one there. That is a plus when Austin thinks that he is big kid and big kids don't notice him because he is still really little. It is nice when H comes and watches Austin for me because then people don't come up to me and say rude things like "whose ever baby that is, I have already brought him down and he is probably going to go back up there" (near the trash can but they make it sound like he is headed to the parking lot or the busy street).
He loves to be in the water and his brother likes to play with water guns (filling them up at the drinking fountain). There is a photo of me filling up the water gun, but it is very unflattering as I did not know a picture was being taken. We will be going to the Splash Park tomorrow for a HUGE Visiting Teaching Potluck. Hopefully I will remember my camera, I have been quite forgetful lately.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your boys. I dislike water guns. Don't let Adam shoot me in the face, okay?

Ann said...

Cute kids! Can I come to the water park tomorrow, too? It looks like so much fun!

Don't you hate it when people make comments implying you're not taking care of your kids? It drives me nuts! I should know if my 2 year old can handle a big-kid slide-- all I do all day is watch her and "admire" her climbing abilities! Argh!

chunkymonkey said...

Forgetting things lately? Hmmm... Didn't Ann recently post about forgetting things? Hmmmm....

Heather said...

Wow, so 5pm is the time to go to the splash park...I'll keep that in mind. Our park is always so crowded. I don't like to take the kids alone because I have a hard time keeping an eye on both of them. Pj is a bit of a wanderer.

Sam and Fam said...

Your Visiting Teaching? Wait, What? I want to move out of Utah so we can do somethiing like that!!! Whaaa. Yes, thank you I am whinning!!

Lulucarrot said...

I miss the spalsh park with my girls:( Come to Sacramento so we can splash agian.

Garlic Boy said...

spray ground

The Nielsens said...

Hey, shouldn't the photographer get credit for the gorgeous pictures of your boys?

karin said...

um, Deena took these wonderful pictures because I am a loser and cannot remember my camera or if I have it to use it. Thank you Deena for pointing out that I FORGOT to give credit where credit is due.