Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Muffin, Muffin, Who Stole the Muffin?

Jill walked in the kitchen the other morning (okay almost a month ago) and found Adam with a muffin. Apparently, he had stretched to reach the muffins on the counter and then plopped down on the rug to eat it. And after all his hard work to get the muffin, he shared with Austi.
I am glad Aunt Jill was around to capture this moment with her camera, I probably would have just put Adam at the table, Austin in the highchair and missed out on these cute photos. Thanks Jill for making my blog great.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is cute. I wish Jill would do the same with her OWN blog.

Ann said...

I second Emily's idea. Jill really should use some of all that free time she has to post on her blog.

These are cute pictures, Karin.

karin said...

Just to let everyone know about Jill's schedule these days: school started last week and she works "full" time and still needs to have a social life (which ends up being late at night, she has given up sleep to have a social life) and still made time to go with me on Monday to pick up Bryan's car from Pasadena. She is great but I think that if anything is going to end up on her blog it is going to have to be someone else doing it.

Unknown said...

What's her password? I bet we could come up with some funny/incriminating stuff to post.

I want to also mention that I like your boys' haircuts. A lot.

Heather said...

are you sure that is sharing? that last photo looks like a "hey, its mine" crouch to me! :)