So, I have been slacking on the blogging. These pictures are from September and I meant to post them then but... I just really liked these pictures. I promise I will post more current and more regularly.
Austin makes an excellent sumo wrastler, he loves to wrastle anyone and anything bigger than him.
Austin makes an excellent sumo wrastler, he loves to wrastle anyone and anything bigger than him.
Adam needed to be a sumo wrestling pirate. He doesn't have his sword.
Conrad loves to play with his cousins and they love to play with him, sometimes that is the only way I can get them in the car--"do you want to see Con?" and they go running to the car.
4 comments:
Beebe, Karin and I think we are so funny. These kids are going to grow up look at these pictures and say: what was my mom thinking!?!
Just for the record, it all began with a pirate sash... But the bellies and the way little Con was walking (just a little off balace all the time)...One thing naturally lead to another...
This is awesome! Conrad looks especially authentic with his fatness. Can you do anything to make them look a bit more Asian?
Cute!...But who won?
I can't believe how big Austin is. Seeing him reminds me how much I miss you guys. Too cute for words.
Post a Comment