We hope your day is great with the Fardanesh Family and Katie.
Your presents will be waiting for you at home.
Here are a few photos from over the past year, I hope next year is just as wonderful.
Your presents will be waiting for you at home.
Here are a few photos from over the past year, I hope next year is just as wonderful.


4 comments:
happy birthday!!! I love the picture of Marcia on the stilts- so wonderful that even after raising 8 kids she can still be silly with her grandkids!!
Happy Birthday Marcia! I hope you do fun things today that don't involve work. Perhaps Katie or Karin can bake you a cake wherever you are today.
Love Ali
PS - For years I have thought that you're birthday was Em's birthday. She corrected me when she got here and now I remember hers.
Great pictures! I wanted some for my Dec 4 posting, too, but I'm some kind of camera ninny.
Post a Comment