Friday, December 22, 2006

Photos of BRYAN for Dave (aka Garlic Boy)

He posed for this one, he loves to have his picture taken.
I like how Beebe posed even though she knew I was going to take it of just Bryan but since she was so excited about the camera (and we thought Conrad got his love of the camera from Tyler) I decided not to zoom in and get everybody. Oh, notice the DC and Sudoku.
Adam took this picture, which is why he is smiling. I will post all of Adam's photos later but I had to include this one in the post of Bryan for Dave.

If I thought that Bryan would ask someone at work to take his picture I would send the camera with him. And what would be even better is if he would put his head down on his desk and pretend to nap and have someone take it. Sorry Dave, I can only post what I have.

7 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

Bryan looks so much like his brothers in these pictures! What were we doing in the second picture?>

karin said...

In the 2nd picture we were playing Trivial Pursuit.

Heather said...

Elizabeth has such a pretty smile. Yea, Bryan looks like his brother Aaron is those pic's.

My Aaron actually does have a guy that sleeps at work regularly. I wonder if I could get him to sneak a picture?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the grown-ups. I like those the most.

Ann said...

Did Bry get a haircut? Looks good.

Unknown said...

It's funny that he only will smile for the camera if Adam is the cameraman. I hope Garlic is appeased now.

Garlic Boy said...

Now a picture of him studying for the bar is required.