We went to dinner to Claim Jumper on Saturday for Bryan's birthday. His parents, grandma, and brother Jarrod & his wife Susannah, my parents, my sister Katie, and her friend Tyler Frisbee were all able to celebrate with us. Beebe was the best and volunteered to watch all the kiddos, with 5 kids and only ONE older than 3, she took on quite a challenge. Tyler (Beebe's husband) went and played basketball but then came back before we got back. But Matt was there in case of an emergency, does a broken jar of baby food constitute an emergency? I did have a picture of Conrad but he looked high so I deleted it but he was here. And if you look closely in the background of the first picture you can see the dads watching a football game and Beebe & my mom in the doorway watching the kids. **Don't worry Ann I am working on the photo of the new tv set up for you.
Annie, Adam & Elena playing with the train table.

6 comments:
Cousins are fun. I really like most of mine.
I can't believe how big Adam and Austin are. I swear Austin was a little baby barely walking when you left. It's amazing how fast they grow!
Wow, Beebe IS the best. I want to go with you to the claim jumper.
Austin looks so different with his haircut. I miss seeing his big eyes and long eyelashes. Maybe we should come to disneyland sson!
My dad said Austin was beginning to look like Little Ralphie Wiggum: that's what prompted Karin to cut his hair.
It was fun with the kids. They were so good and easy to tend, except for one whiny little boy. And his name doesn't start with an A. Can you tell we played lots of "Guess Who?"
Post a Comment