Monday, January 29, 2007

SUPERMAN!

I got this Superman set at Target on clearance for $2.34. I thought that is was a pretty good deal until I saw it on clearance at Wal-Mart for $7, then it was an AWESOME deal! When I bought it I never thought that Adam would love it as much as he does or that the older boys would love it at all. Papa has been Superman. Bryan has been Superman. I have been SuperMom (while doing homework). Adam is kind of selective on who he will let wear the cape. The older boys that come over have to wait until he is in bed before being allowed to use the Superman gear.

Adam "flying."
Bryan showing off his "muscles" per Adam's request.
Adam copying his Daddy and honestly, how cute is that?

8 comments:

shauni said...

these are the cutest pictures! And don't you love it when you get a great bargain? By the way Karen, what are you going to school for? I didn't know you were a student.

Anonymous said...

I am SUPER jealous of the SUPER costume that I wish I was wearing to fight the war on my SUPER gross cold.

mistyp said...

Cute pictures! Briel was standing here when the Superman picture came up. I can't tell if she was embarassed or intrigued. I'm sure some day she'll "understand" when Micah is old enough to play like that. Love the pictures of Bryan and the one of Adam copying. You're good at capturing the moment!

Unknown said...

Do your kids *ever* wear clothes? :)
That is awfully cute of Adam to copy Bry. AJ was telling me about a song he heard on the radio along those lines, and I started crying. I'm such a baby anymore.

J & M Shumate Family said...

Ok...now you've got to post pictures of Bryan, Papa, and You wearing the costume! Please make sure everyone is wearing clothes...j/k! I am also interested in why you were studying. Tell me more!

Ann said...

WAY cute! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!

Are "the older boys that come over" Matt's friends?

Garlic Boy said...

Bryan's face reminds me of when he used to kick my butt at everything in Waco. He's so mean.

Anonymous said...

Phil has recently accused me of being a bossy blogger simply because I encourage everyone to blog and comment more. What do YOU think about all this? Perhaps we should do something about these accusations.