Friday, February 16, 2007

Valentines

These are a few of the valentines that Adam made on Monday. He really enjoys making them and is really quite good at it. I guide him (by putting everything in stacks on the table) and he choses from the stacks. I put the stickies on the back but he takes the paper off the back of the stickies and he sticks the heart or flower or wordstrip on the card. I limit how much he can put on because sometimes he wants everything on it. I like that I get to spend one-on-one time with him and since he always has to share, this is something Austin can't help with yet. Just thought I should post about it so I will remember that I did something crafty with my kids.

6 comments:

mistyp said...

Cute Valentines! I can't wait for the day when I can sit and do things like that with my kids again. It doesn't happen now because Micah cries the whole time! You are a master card maker...guess all the practice with the announcements helped us both! :)

Ann said...

Oh! I see mine! Cute cards. Please thank the little card maker from us!

Anonymous said...

I do like these valentines. Scott made me a card and drew Columbo on the front. It was very impressive.

Anonymous said...

karin-
those are really cute! I am majorly impressed! Preston just wants to use the glitter the whole time- the more glitter the prettier it is in his mind!

THE GREENMONSTERS said...

Great job Adam! Those look great!

Unknown said...

I got mine already - it was a great Welcome Home piece of mail. Thanks, and happy belated valentine's day to y'all!

Adam has a real knack for this. You know, Chad Little used to work in a "paper store" (he was too embarrassed to tell people it was a scrapbooking store, but he was great at it).