Friday, February 09, 2007

Watching TV with Uncle Matt

I think the boys were pretty tired because a few minutes before this Adam was crying. I am not really sure why he was crying but I got them out of the tub and he started crying and kept crying. But then started watching tv with Matt and forgot why he was crying. I love having other people around to get my upset kids away from me. I included the second picture because Austin started doing his pouty face, which I love.

I included this picture because I wanted to show what they were so enthralled with and Ann wanted to see the setup of the new (from early Dec.) tv.

6 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Austin is so chunky. Your boys are growing up too fast. I miss them.

Unknown said...

Please don't let AJ see the new TV setup. Right now a bunch a boy scouts are over at our apt and they said "Brother Righter, you said your TV was small!" And he was all "Shh, my wife will hear you!"

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your A! Also, Scott and I pretty much look like that when we watch TV too. I am always the one sitting up even though I wish I was laying down.

Ann said...

Thanks for the TV picture! Since I don't know when the next time we're going to visit, it's nice to see the new set-up!

Heard about your "A" from Emily's blog- GOOD JOB!

mistyp said...

Your boys are cute! There's somthing about Adam that looks more like you (Karin) lately! I always thought he looked just like Bryan until now! Lucky boys to watch on a TV that nice!

Garlic Boy said...

There is a job opening in Dallas with Rudy Guliani's firm. It only pays $11,000 a month and you have to start in a summer clerkship so I don't know if Bryan would be interested.