We went to Disneyland last Friday and it was a little colder than we like and a lot more crowded than we like but we still enjoyed ourselves. The boys love seeing the lights and it was fun to meet up with Papa and Mike. We got there, we had to wait in line in the parking structure! We decided to go to It's A Small World first. We got in line in front of the Toy Shoppe (for those you familiar with that area) toward Toon Town. I thought "no big deal, the arch way that normally starts the line is right there." Wrong. We looped up towards Matterhorn but we were only in line for 17 minutes and the boys love all the lights and the show that plays on the outside of It's A Small World. They love the Christmas songs that play during the ride (instead of the usual song, they have it decorated for Christmas).
We meet Papa and Mike outside the Castle, where they had saved some space for us to watch the firework show. I brought a blanket and some Chex Mix but we were told we were not allowed to sit down because we were technically in the street. The show was great until it was cut short because of wind. We went on Buzz and tried to go on Haunted Mansion but the line was way too long for us, so Papa and Mike headed home and we watched Fantasmic before we headed home. We LOVE Disneyland.
Oh, we are planning on going back the second week in Jan. for those interested, hopefully it won't be as crowded.



10 comments:
Those are great pictures. Why don't you plan a trip for lie, this Saturday or Christmas Eve? AJ has never been! Maybe we can celebrate Katie's wedding at Disneyland. sigh!
You're lucky! You get magic year round with all the holidays! Poor you, 17 minutes in a line.... :)
Just so you know, I've been wishing we could go to Disney for Christmas in the coming years for at least a week now. You're not helping.
Wait! I am coming with you to Disney that week right? I can't wait to start using my passes!
So cool...going to Disneyland to see Christmas lights! If you ever move from Cali you are seriously gonna miss that place!!
Looks like so much fun, I can't wait to take Gwenie and see how she likes it. Great pictures, I love and dad and boys pic.
I am so there in January!!! If I can get up??? So fun I love all the Christmas lights. Glad you guys had fun!!
To us tourists 17 minutes sounds like walking on! I'd love to get to see the Christmas lights some day, too! I didn't know they did the special Christmas stuff for Small World. Have a great holiday season. We are having Misty and family here!
fun times! I love all the pictures. I am jealous you get to go to Disneyland so much! Honestly! :)
Love the pictues, so pretty. My kids always look at your blog with me and ask when they can go to Disneyland. I tell them some day but not today.
Post a Comment