The last reaction really spoke to me. The ducking thing. But that was a diff. sitch than the rest. Also, I would've freaked out in the alley if they picked me up and started throwing me.
I am a big chicken I would be running, especially if I thought they were chasing me! They looked like a pack of angry villagers, just without the pitchforks!
6 comments:
ok,that is pretty funny! What is that anyway some Asian TV show?
I would be the first guy with the trash bag. Mainly due to the butt brain.
The last reaction really spoke to me. The ducking thing. But that was a diff. sitch than the rest. Also, I would've freaked out in the alley if they picked me up and started throwing me.
I would runn run run...That totally made me laugh!!!
I am a big chicken I would be running, especially if I thought they were chasing me! They looked like a pack of angry villagers, just without the pitchforks!
OK...I'm not sure how I'd react...but I really liked the guy that ran like crazy.......
Post a Comment