Wednesday, February 06, 2008

IT'S TOO BAD



It's going to be a long 4-8 years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, neither of them are my horse, so I'm alright with things. I liked Mitt a lot more when he was my governor than I do now. My horse is in the "dog fight".

Kelly said...

I can't believe I am checking your blog this late. I am turning into you!! Anyway, I totally agree, it is just too bad!

Unknown said...

Alls I can hope for is that Obama wins the Dems, because how can anyone choose between I'm a Real Person Hill & Old Man McCain?

Abby said...

I am guessing that this is a Brian post??? Or did you really go home and this was the first thing on your mind??? I agree though it is a little sad.

Darci said...

Brett and I do not want to even vote for McCain, he gives up the creeps, but I was not really thinking that we would get to vote for a Mormon President. The world hates us.

Becky and Ryan said...

As long as Hillary loses I can manage.