Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Really?


I guess I shouldn't be that surprised because she is the only mother on the show and I will take it as a compliment that I am most like her. I found this quiz because I was looking to see when new shows were starting, I am sad to report that it won't be until mid APRIL!

9 comments:

Abby said...

You do the mom role well...so I am not that suprised. As for no Grey's until April...that just really stinks I miss my shows so much!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Lexie, sweet but lookout if you cross my line. Also, you don't seem mean enough to be Miranda.

Unknown said...

I have a confession to make. I've never seen this show.

Darci said...

I guess I don't know you very well because I would so not think of you being like her. I can't wait for them to come back too it totally sucks, but I was on the writers side so good for them.

Kelly said...

I really have no idea because I haven't ever watched that show. Shame on me!!

mistyp said...

I've never watched that show either. Are you in your new place yet? I want pictures! (I can't find the cable to my camera so I can't download my pics... Excuses, excuses, right?) ;)

Becky and Ryan said...

I have no time to watch tv these days. I don't even know any of the characters on Grey's Anatomy!

Karen B said...

So I took the quiz and I'm Miranda too and then I took it and answered the way Dave would and he's Richard. Which is kind of funny since he is really old hanging around with people more than a decade younger than him.

Leslee and Kody said...

yes you can print it off if you pay like a yearly fee for a membership, its so easy and you get a bunch of stuff for the price, im going to start just scrapbooking like this!!!!