Sunday, May 18, 2008

Backyard Fun

The older boys got used to having Dad around since he didn't go to work the week after Baby I's birth. They kept him busy and had a lot of fun. They ran lots of errands, trying to get things together for Mother's Day and planting flowers with Nannie- they LOVE watering all the new plants.
I was feeding Baby I in my room one afternoon, happened to hear the boys in the backyard (my window looks out to the backyard), glanced out the window and saw the cutest thing- they were pushing each other on the bike because the seat was too high for them to pedal themselves. I hollered at Bryan to grab the camera.

I went outside another time, saw them lying on the ground with the golf clubs in the air making gun noises. I think they were shooting birds but I didn't get a straight answer from them.

15 comments:

mistyp said...

He looks so big riding that bike! Lucky you...you have a backyard! More baby pics, too....PLEASE!!!! ;)

Abby said...

I love the gun ones....I just love how little boys can turn anything into a weapon.

And good for you for taking pics.....even with baby #3 you are still on top of it...I hope this means I can handle it too!!

chunkymonkey said...

Con says, "Where's my golf clubs?"

I say, "It is fantastic how your boys entertain themselves. And I love that A is always wearing his sweatshirt. It rocks!"

Becky and Ryan said...

what a precious pair. They seem to just always get along!! Seriously do they fight? They always seem so sweet and loving and helpful!

Darci said...

They are just so creative. It is so great that they play so well together. We can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Every time you type "Baby I", I read it as "Baby #1". I've got to stop doing that. I'm glad you have a good errand runner and gardener around.

The Graffs said...

Hey, cute boys!!! Just think pretty soon all three of them will be running around and EXHAUSTING you...but they are worth it!!! We look forward to seeing you soon and seeing the newest Brown.

Karen B said...

If only you could harness that energy and togetherness into say, washing dishes.

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so sweet! I just love little boys. You can't beat their cute matching jackets with their hoods on.

Unknown said...

I love watching ingenious children at play. Yours are sooo cute!

Unknown said...

And this post is why I'm thrilled to be having another boy!

Leah said...

I love it. those pictures are so great. What sweet little boys.

Leah said...

After you commented on my scrap blog for the baby boy card I felt like the biggest loser. Hello! You just had a baby and I completely spaced sending a card and gift. What is your address. Email me...

Ann said...

I just love your boys, they are so great!

J & M Shumate Family said...

OH...I miss your boys. Boys are the best. Being a brother must be the coolest thing ever. Great pics...good stuff!!!!