We had such a great time with our friends. On Tuesday (April 22) we met them at Disneyland and had a great time. *Thank you to Jill (AGAIN, she really is the best- I think everyone needs a sister/aunt like her) for making it so I could go to Disneyland.* Big A got to go on Soarin' for the first time (I don't take them on rides that both boys can't go on) and it was a hit with everyone that rode.
This photo of Lil A wouldn't work in the slideshow but since he didn't get to ride Soarin' I thought he needed his photo on the blog and he had a great time chasing birds.
Thursday, MaLaan and family came over, played and then we went to lunch. It was sad when they left for San Diego. Big A kept asking me if we were going with them. And when the answer was "no," his response was "But they are my friends." Hopefully we will be able to see them soon (well soon for the adults).
**Oh, still no baby. The boys are with my parents for an extended weekend and we are wondering what we did before we had kids. I have heard that they are having a great time but have not actually talked to either one of my boys. Hopefully I will have the baby before the weekend is over but since it is perfect timing, I doubt that it will happen. I am going to go get pineapple (I read online that spicy food and pineapple induce labor- I had Pei Wei's DanDan Noodles last night and it didn't work, so I am going to try the pineapple). Wish me luck.**
Thursday, MaLaan and family came over, played and then we went to lunch. It was sad when they left for San Diego. Big A kept asking me if we were going with them. And when the answer was "no," his response was "But they are my friends." Hopefully we will be able to see them soon (well soon for the adults).
**Oh, still no baby. The boys are with my parents for an extended weekend and we are wondering what we did before we had kids. I have heard that they are having a great time but have not actually talked to either one of my boys. Hopefully I will have the baby before the weekend is over but since it is perfect timing, I doubt that it will happen. I am going to go get pineapple (I read online that spicy food and pineapple induce labor- I had Pei Wei's DanDan Noodles last night and it didn't work, so I am going to try the pineapple). Wish me luck.**


14 comments:
I wish I lived that close to Disney Land, looks like you had a lot of fun. You and the boys look very cute! I hope you have the baby this weekend how exciting and good luck!
Good Luck! I hope you don't have to try too many crazy antics to get this baby out. Expect a package from us sometime next week.
I am so glad that you got to go to Disneyland before baby boy Brown makes his debut. And I hope the pineapple works so you don't get desperate to try the other things you read online.
I tried the pie wei spicy with P and that didn't work. I've heard that raspberry leaf tea is also a good inducer (didn't work for me though). Wasn't it root beer floats that worked for your mom?
Anyhoo, relax and sleep while you can!
I didn't know the baby was this close to coming! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be waiting for the post with the good news. Good luck!
Just enjoy it! It may be uncomfortable, but no pooping and crying, which you'll have plenty of. I am laughing as I type this, because you know I am ready, too. Well, mostly. And if Baby Girl comes first, you know I'll rub it in. A lot.
Just don't try Castrol Oil!!! My sister and one of my friends did this and they both regret doing it they said it was terrible!!!!
MaLaan is so fun! She is brave to take those kids all the places that she does! Looks like you guys had fun! Such a cute pic of the two pregos! ;) All the boys are growing toooooo fast! Keep us posted!!!! ;)
You are daring mama's. You two look great in your preggers photo. I am glad your boys had fun! They are getting so big. Their fries look good!!! I'm not even pregnant and I am craving fries just seeing them. Good Luck with the pineapple, I hope it works!
"Thank you for the corn"? huh? When do you want to bring little Bobby to visit me? October?
OH...seeing these pictures makes me want to come visit again soo sooo bad! October is sounding very tempting! We had a blast with all of you. And yes, Jill is way cool! Can I borrow her for 2 weeks? Can't believe the baby is still not here, but I bet your weekend was very nice. I dreaming of a weekend like that soon....
Looks like you had a great time at the happy kingdom! Your boys look so much older. They'll be good helpers with the new little one.
How fun they came to see you. I bet you guys had such a blast. Sad to see them go I love What Big A said. How sweet.
You two look so cute pregnant with your LITTLE bellied together.
Maybe we will have to come see you and go to Disneyland. It seems like it will be forever from now. Although graduation IS coming soon...next Feb!
I hope you'll get a few spare moments to post again! :)
Post a Comment