I got my hair cut and went to dinner with "the roommates" (Courtney and Danielle) and met up with Bonnie D at a park in Pleasant Grove and Jamy came over for dinner and we saw Grandma J, Sam & Laura, Richard & Laurie (thanks again Kari for helping with the babies), Gregg & Kathy (at church), Amanda & Frank, and kids and met up with Misty & kids at the Discovery Center at Gateway in SLC (I need those photos from Beebe too). I have decided that 10 days is not long enough to see everybody but I don't know if Grandma would invite us back if we stayed longer than that. Thanks again Grandma, you spoil us (especially Bryan with the biscuits and gravy).
Monday, September 29, 2008
Utah (only part)
We went to Utah for "football games" and had a great time. I wasn't quite ready to come home, I LOVE being at Grandma's house, even with Bryan back home to work for 4 days. I think that is the best vacation I am going to have with kids, lock the gate and hope no one gets pushed in the pond (again). I have photos with Grandma J but they are on Beebe's camera and I will have to take photos with Grandma N** and Papa Cy in a couple weeks.
I got my hair cut and went to dinner with "the roommates" (Courtney and Danielle) and met up with Bonnie D at a park in Pleasant Grove and Jamy came over for dinner and we saw Grandma J, Sam & Laura, Richard & Laurie (thanks again Kari for helping with the babies), Gregg & Kathy (at church), Amanda & Frank, and kids and met up with Misty & kids at the Discovery Center at Gateway in SLC (I need those photos from Beebe too). I have decided that 10 days is not long enough to see everybody but I don't know if Grandma would invite us back if we stayed longer than that. Thanks again Grandma, you spoil us (especially Bryan with the biscuits and gravy).
Bryan saw Aaron & Sally at the game and then we joined them and Steve & Becky at a restaurant in Payson.
The boys sitting on the bench at Grandma & Grandpa S** for Sunday breakfast. It took many shots to get this photo.
Bryan and baby i taken with my new camera at Grandma N** house. (thanks again Bryan for my little camera)
I got my hair cut and went to dinner with "the roommates" (Courtney and Danielle) and met up with Bonnie D at a park in Pleasant Grove and Jamy came over for dinner and we saw Grandma J, Sam & Laura, Richard & Laurie (thanks again Kari for helping with the babies), Gregg & Kathy (at church), Amanda & Frank, and kids and met up with Misty & kids at the Discovery Center at Gateway in SLC (I need those photos from Beebe too). I have decided that 10 days is not long enough to see everybody but I don't know if Grandma would invite us back if we stayed longer than that. Thanks again Grandma, you spoil us (especially Bryan with the biscuits and gravy).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Go Cougs!!! I am a little jealous I really want some Cafe Rio and a football game...ooh provo!!
Looks like fun!!! BYU is doing great. Cute pictures...I like the hair cut. See you this weekend with those cute little boys.
Congrats on the new haircut. I am jealous you got to have all that fun in Utah. You have the nicest grandparents.
Fun! I am going to post about this. Someday...
Cute haircut! Love the matching shirts, too! We're glad we got to see you! That is a cute picture of Little A. I know what you mean about needing a little camera to carry around! :)
I hate you so much it hurts. I want biscuits & gravy and roommates time and Cougar football and pictures of my kid(s) with great grandparents. What am I doing here??
i agree with abby - i miss cafe rio! where did you buy the shirts for $5? my husband has been wanting one.
I love that you guys drive to Utah for BYU games- you are true fans! I love the picture of the boys on the bench at the farm, Ihave so many memories of sitting at that table (and possibly that table cloth) I love visiting the farm. I also miss Grandma and Grandpa, I need pictures of my kids with them! I'm glad you had a good trip.
What fun. BYU is totally rocking this year. Looks like you guys have a great time. I wish our drive to Utah was as close as yours! ;)
Bryan looks hott.
I think my hubby wishes he had gone to law school so we, too, could go to BYU games. He added the sports package to our satellite, saying "It's only $3 a game." That's certainly cheaper than traveling.
And, if you can't guess, we all have those shirts, too (except me and Emma--we don't care that much.)
Youv been tagged :)
Post a Comment