

A few weeks ago Big A was playing the Lego Star Wars game for Game Cube and baby i was loving the Bumbo (thanks Abby, let me know when you want it back).
Bryan was in Washington at a BYU football game- he has made me a single mom yet again. And now is working late so we can go to Utah for...another game!
11 comments:
Cute picture!!!! He is getting so big. Intelligent little guy playing video games already!!!
I love that he really DOES think that he is so big!! Glad he is enjoying the bumbo my kids never did!
Gwenie loved the bumbo isn't it great! These pictures are so funny, I love them.
Hilarious! You know, I hear you can be a professional gamer. Maybe that's baby i's future career!
I would think this photo was a set up, if it weren't for the look of concentration on i's face.
Just a few more days and you will see me! Yeah for you!
That is too cute! I bet he would beat me at any video game...my hand-eye-coordination is laughable!
That second shot needs to be sent into one of those talk shows, like Ellen or Regis and Kelly.
I agree with all the comments! These pictures are keepers! :) Ya, and I totally know the single thing with the BYU games! At least we aren't single due to homework, too! ;) Email or call me when you know what your schedule next week looks like!
It's weird that I haven't even met him yet, because he's like a grown man.
I love it Scotty has done that exact same thing with Barrick. He is getting so big I can't believe it!
Thank goodness for baby chairs and gadgets. Glad you survived.
Post a Comment