Monday, February 02, 2009
Big A
Big A is my big helper. I can ask him to help with the baby and he usually does it the first time I ask. He helps with Lil A, gets shoes and clothes on (it doesn't need to happen very often but sometimes he doesn't want mom but he "can't do it") and plays very nicely (we have our moments/days but for the most part he is a really nice kid). With school, we (his teacher and I) are having a problem because he is trying too hard. So we are going to try something new, not having him work on 's' hopefully it will help his speech to become more natural with the 's' sound. He is growing up so fast and I really wonder what I am going to do when he goes to Kindergarten this fall.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Love those faces! I'm still thinking that I'd like you to "save" him for Briel some day. ;) Wish I had good helpers these days!!! You're lucky!!!
If there were action figures for your kids I would buy them.
he's looking so big! Even from when we saw him in Oct.
Okay I think he looks just like Bryan. and I love the face he making in the middle picture...too cute!
Almost 5 yr olds are great...I still can't believe my J and your big A will be going to K next year. Time sure flies! Cute pics...your boys are too fun. Too bad we're not back in TX together. Our boys would definitely be best buds!
He is getting big. Good luck. Sometimes kids just need time to grow out of certain habits. It's amazing how much can change in a matter of months.
Are you kidding? He is starting Kindergarten? He's still 3! :) In my mind I guess. I love having "helpers." Makes our lives a LOT easier!
What a sweet face- great pics! That 's' thing will probably go away, by the way. My oldest had that and she kind of figured her way out of it. Crazy that he will be going to kindergarten in the fall!
Post a Comment