An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Lil A
Lil A can be so sweet and so caring. He can pay attention to others around him and can show compassion. He also can be more stubborn than a mule and can also push people's buttons (not just mine). These photos capture his funny personality and he put on the sunglasses himself. For my own memory, he fell at the park and that is why there is a bruise on his cheek and the weird scabs on his forehead, I think, is from the sand.
That was weird. I was leaving a comment on the last entry and it kind of froze and then this one popped up, too. Cute pics of Little A and interesting forhead scabs. I wish I could fall on my face in some sand right now. It's too cold here!
In #3 were you coaching him to give you a Tough Guy face? He looks really cute. I wish I knew your kids better. I know, it's my own fault for living 2500 miles away.
I LOVE the last picture...what a great face...I LOVE FACES!!! I can't believe Little A is getting soooo big. I can still remember him playing in his swim diaper at the splash park in Waco. He was chasing a little puppy around. Does he still have amazingly LONG eyelashes?? j/w HUGS!
7 comments:
That was weird. I was leaving a comment on the last entry and it kind of froze and then this one popped up, too. Cute pics of Little A and interesting forhead scabs. I wish I could fall on my face in some sand right now. It's too cold here!
In #3 were you coaching him to give you a Tough Guy face? He looks really cute. I wish I knew your kids better. I know, it's my own fault for living 2500 miles away.
I'd say personality! What a kid! He's grown too fast, too. Great job capturing him at this stage! :)
Precious. My kids are sweet and stubborn too.
LOVE the last one. Littlw a is so cute and I think he is very funny especially when someone says sorry to him or he gets a boo boo!
Super cute pictures!!! I especially love that last one! Priceless!
I LOVE the last picture...what a great face...I LOVE FACES!!! I can't believe Little A is getting soooo big. I can still remember him playing in his swim diaper at the splash park in Waco. He was chasing a little puppy around. Does he still have amazingly LONG eyelashes?? j/w HUGS!
Post a Comment