An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
hee hee, I like the shot he got of your mom and Katie on the couch! Also, Jill- is so pretty!!
Cute pics! Are those your couches??
The Mom & Katie shot is pretty faboo. Happy birthday, Big A, and happy furniture to Mom!
I wish big A was looking in that pic too since you look great in it!!!
Emily and MaLaan, those are my couhes.
I love how Jill and Matt are shifting to get into the photo, but are perfectly centered by lil'a already! Hee-hee!
What a great photographer! You look EXCELLENT. You're so skinny and cute!
He takes some dang cute pics! Maybe he'll be a professional photographer! :)
Ditto! What an amazing child and you do look great!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hee hee, I like the shot he got of your mom and Katie on the couch! Also, Jill- is so pretty!!
Cute pics! Are those your couches??
The Mom & Katie shot is pretty faboo. Happy birthday, Big A, and happy furniture to Mom!
I wish big A was looking in that pic too since you look great in it!!!
Emily and MaLaan, those are my couhes.
I love how Jill and Matt are shifting to get into the photo, but are perfectly centered by lil'a already! Hee-hee!
What a great photographer! You look EXCELLENT. You're so skinny and cute!
He takes some dang cute pics! Maybe he'll be a professional photographer! :)
Ditto! What an amazing child and you do look great!
Post a Comment