Friday, May 08, 2009

Disney

**I realized I do not upload photos from my little camera very often. So there are a lot of posts coming from photos since Feb.

I have decided we go to Disneyland a lot. These are photos from a few of our trips in the past couple months.

we really took this photo because of the backpack, Big A looks good too.

Sleepy.
Alice in Wonderland is scary.
we love the changes to It's A Small World.
I think this was in line for Buzz.
We love meeting up with friends. Erica, when are you coming back?
Casey Jr. a favorite ride. Matt has been great to go with us so many times, we are really going to miss him in the fall.

5 comments:

chunkymonkey said...

I love how it looks like everyone came on the same trip to the D.L. This was multiple visits, right?

mistyp said...

You just LOVE making us jealous with these posts, don't you???? ;)

Kelly said...

No wonder you love Disney so much, look at all the help you get! So jealous! Love all your pictures too. I am definitely in catch up mode. My goal is to be all caught up by tomorrow. It is Mothers Day right? :)

shauni said...

You guys are so lucky to be able to go to Disneyland so often! Some day I am going to take my kids and I will call you so you can meet us there!

Unknown said...

Those are some great pictures. Maybe someday, Karin, maybe someday.