An account of what we do and my thoughts & opinions on random things.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Katie's 1st Anniversary
Ryan was still gone for their first wedding anniversary, so we decided to go entertain Katie that weekend. We went to Elephant Bar for dinner and had a lot of fun.
Those are fun! Did you know they are putting in an Elephant Bar in the Laguna Hills Mall. I know that is one of your favs. Now you won't have to go out to your parents!
I've NEVER been to E.B. Don't I visit enough? And are those masks or face paint--although I can't see Bryan getting his face painted. Nope. Just can't imagine it.
I was thinking that Elephant Bar sounded a little risque, and I thought, oh, since Ryan isn't around Katie gets like a bachelorette party. Wow. But then the pictures loaded, and I saw that you took the kids.
6 comments:
Those are fun!
Did you know they are putting in an Elephant Bar in the Laguna Hills Mall. I know that is one of your favs. Now you won't have to go out to your parents!
Looks like fun stuff! :) You're such a nice sister!
I've NEVER been to E.B. Don't I visit enough? And are those masks or face paint--although I can't see Bryan getting his face painted. Nope. Just can't imagine it.
I was thinking that Elephant Bar sounded a little risque, and I thought, oh, since Ryan isn't around Katie gets like a bachelorette party. Wow.
But then the pictures loaded, and I saw that you took the kids.
Hey Bryan, you actually look better that way!!!!
I've never been there. Is it good? They're putting on in LH mall. Wondering if I should try it.
Post a Comment