We didn't find out with the first 2 kids, but we do know this one. We're waiting to tell family over the 4th of July. So after that, I can tell. Bryan would kill me if I spilled it. I'm due November 5th.
Karin that is so FUNNY! I loved SBTB!!! When I saw your title I started singing the song in my head. I'll have to watch the reunion. Thanks for sharing!
8 comments:
I saw that. It is so funny. My husband is a huge fan of SBTB... I bet he'll watch the reunion...
TOO FUNNY! I'm playing with Deena and ALL THE BOYS Monday July 27th in SLC or someone close by. You should come play too...WHY NOT!??!!!
We didn't find out with the first 2 kids, but we do know this one. We're waiting to tell family over the 4th of July. So after that, I can tell. Bryan would kill me if I spilled it. I'm due November 5th.
Karin that is so FUNNY! I loved SBTB!!! When I saw your title I started singing the song in my head. I'll have to watch the reunion. Thanks for sharing!
That was my life watchin that show. Too funny!
Didn't we all LOVE that show??? And how did YOU get so lucky to get a comment from Jen??? At least I found out her due date off your comments...
I saw that on FB. I loved Zac Morris! I think it would be fun if they had a reunion show.
I made Dave watch this with me and we both got a huge laugh!
Post a Comment