Monday, June 08, 2009

Yosmite

For Spring Break, we went to Yosemite with Bryan's sister and her family and my mom and brother, Matt. It was a great 3 days. We taught Kim's older boys how to play some games (we still need to teach them Panic) after getting the younger the kids to bed. Beautiful weather on the days that we spent in the park and on the way back to the cabin on our last night, it snowed. We woke up to a foot and half of snow. Kids played in the snow while we packed up the cars. We stopped in Oakhurst for pizza (like we had in the past). It was a great vacation, I hope we go again.










11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Matt & Little A. Did you know I have a friend from Oakhurst?

chunkymonkey said...

So fun! We need to go again. Just not this next year. How about the next?

Darci said...

Love the snow pic, those are always great! I still have never been there, looks gorgeous.

Bethany said...

where did you stay? that looks like a nice cabin! we went 2 summers ago and had a great time too! so glad you were in a cabin when it snowed!!

Abby said...

I almost forgot you went to Yosemite. Looks like you guys had a fabulous time!

Garlic Boy said...

We love Yosemite. Your boys are getting so big. You should come see us in California on the 4 of July.

The Graffs said...

That was a fun trip!!! We need to do it again.

mistyp said...

Looks like a great adventure. You look so pretty in these pics!

Hancocks said...

Looks beautiful and fun! I've never been there, but it sure looks like it'd be great to go!!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Someday I want to go to Yosemite. It is on my list! Love the pics of everone in the hot tub... SO FUN!!!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Yes, I too love your pretty red hair!