Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach July 2009

While Emily and AJ were visiting, my mom offered to keep my big boys on Sunday night (after Matt's farewell open house weekend) for Monday and then come to the beach, have dinner at my place and then my boys would be home. I thought it was a great plan so did the boys, they love to be at Ga's house (especially when Ga and Papa are there). I took a few photos while sitting in my chair. Surpringly, toddler i was more interested in my mom's drink and the sand than the water this time. My mom did take him to put his feet in and she got hit by a wave above her knee, luckily she had already picked up toddler i and was headed back to the chairs at that point. I really enjoyed myself and love laughing with Mom and Jill while Em and AJ went out in the waves. And the stroganoff for dinner was the perfect end to the day, thanks for coming my way everyone.






2 comments:

Ann said...

Cutie, cutie babies!

And do I want to know the story behind that picture of Em and AJ? (IS it Em and AJ?)

Unknown said...

I'm a little surprised you didn't go into the horrible details of me nekkid & flopping on the sand like a beached whale.