Monday, August 03, 2009

Disneyland with cousins

Way back in May, we met up with part of Bryan's family at Disneyland. Bryan's brother and family, sister with her 2 girls, and his parents were there (even though I only have a few photos with only a couple of people there. My brother Matt also came because I know how Bryan likes to spend time with his family and I knew I would need help with Toddler I. My boys asked me today, if we could go tomorrow (the answer was no because I am getting ready to go to Germany on Wednesday and have house guests tomorrow night- Matt leaves from John Wayne for Brazil on Tuesday morning, and then I am picking up my cousin Tuesday night- yeah, I a lot going on right now).


this classic face is one of my favorite photos, I think he was done having his photo taken (I have about 4 or 5 of him in a row.



"the big kids" went on Screamin'

No comments: