Bryan had me check on the boys after he had to see this.

Lil A is a crazy sleeper but usually not this crazy. It makes me wonder what they were doing before they fell asleep. They have a tendency to play until move one of them out but apparently this night the fell asleep before we separated.
6 comments:
yup, kids can sleep in strange positions! last night i found e with half her body on the bed, arms out stretched and legs/feet on the floor!
That's funny. My kids are movers too.
Whoa that is some crazy sleeping. Good for you for taking a picture. I know you appreciate I sleepy picture as much as I do!
That's just crazy!!!! just one question. did you turn on the lights to take the picture?
Kids are funny! Cute though!
My Matthew is a wild sleeper, but I think your Little A might have him beat. Too Funny!
Post a Comment