Sunday, April 25, 2010
disneyland- Big A b-day
Big A also had a HUGE birthday crown and HUGE birthday sticker from school. He thought about wearing the crown inside Disneyland but we convinced him it would probably get destroyed or maybe even lost, it stayed in the car. For Big A's birthday, we went to Disneyland. My dad met us at Bryan's office after Big A got out of school and came with us. It was a great day but most trips to Disneyland are enjoyable. We went to Mimi's for dinner after we left the park.
I got to ride with the birthday boy, normally he rides with Lil A.I couldn't take a photo of my dad and Lil A on the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, I miss you girl! Your boys are getting so big!
You should love that photo! Posterity. And b/c you look great at 8 mos along (or is it more?) And I especially love how Dad has his glasses on under the 3d ones.
you guys are the party animals.
Fun! And "yay" to more pics of you. :) You are so little for the 4th baby!
Post a Comment