Our first T-ball practice and game. I stayed home with toddler i getting the snack ready and not really wanting to chase him around all practice and then through the game too.

He ate a granola bar.

Then was being a little bashful after I took the last photo.

Thinking he was going to get away with looking like that but he got "cleaned up," well the best you can get cleaned at a baseball field.

Up to bat.

Waiting on the bench, notice the Transformers band-aid. This was post stitches, pre-dermabond.

Up to bat.

Second base, after giving me a thumb's up.

After giving the other team 5.
2 comments:
Sooo cute! How fun (and easy for mom) that they are on the same team. I also love that their names are on their uniforms. Fun, fun!
That is an amazing granola bar. It spread far.
Post a Comment