Saturday, May 21, 2011

Instagram

I realize I recently posted some of these photos from my phone but I have Instagram on my phone. And I am bored while I wait for boys to fall asleep. So I am blogging. Especially since I am a horrible sister and haven't emailed my missionary brother so he has to look at my blog and I haven't been wonderful about updating that either. But in my defense, no one wants to blog (remember) about the sickness that has been going around this household going on 3 weeks.

Back to the photos







Matt, I will try to be better about blogging and emailing especially since I will see you soon. And I know you looked at past blog posts, showing someone your hair? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I can't believe how big all your kids are now especially Ben. He is just adorable! Love all these pictures!