Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Impromptu Trip to California in June

On the last day of school, we loaded up and headed to California. My dad had his stem cell transplant and we decided we needed to go have a quick trip. Bryan worked remotely a few days so we were able to stay a little longer to make the long drive worth it.
I think Odin still liked us when we got there.

Benjamin looking out the window in the waiting room at COH

Hanging out at COH

COH

We had some fun while at COH


Katie, Papa, Stella, Bryan and Luke

Kim and kids came while we were in California, so we went to Six Flags one day.

Luke was a trooper at Six Flags

Adam on Ninja (I think). It was hot and we were tired after hiking way up to the ride

Austin on Ninja



Austin on X2. I think he would like it more if he was taller, he kind of got bumped around in the seat.

Last day visiting Papa at COH. Katie and I were in his room with him since he couldn't leave it. Everyone else went and stood on the grass outside his window (5th floor right?). This was one of my favorite parts of the trip.

Benjamin and Odin being friends. Both with their bears and I think both with binkies.

1 comment:

Ann said...

OK, I know it's immature, but I am still laughing at those fat booth pictures. SO FUNNY!!