Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The Rest of May and End of School Events

Adam is a really good oldest brother

Luke is a very happy baby. I have been blessed with happy babies.

The biggest boys acting goofy with Luke

I don't remember what is going on here but they are so happy here.

Isaac getting his eyes checked at his 4yo check-up

Before one of our walks

Luke with his dark hair

Isaac on our friend's tractor...he really wants one of his own

Luke at the 2nd Grade Awards Ceremony

Isaac took this himself at the 2nd Grade Awards Ceremony

Adam, on the far right, getting an award

Benjamin being a turd at the 2nd Grade Awards Ceremony

Austin's class at the Kindergarten Beach Day

Luke was so happy even though he stayed in the car seat during the Kinder Beach Day

Isaac LOVED the Kinder Beach Day. I hardly saw him.

Benjamin post Popsicle

Bouncy water slide and Austin just after going down the slide, goggles and all

Austin was glad he had his goggles for the water balloon toss.

No comments: