Friday, November 10, 2006

boys are FUN

I have too much fun with the boys. They are almost always willing to pose crazy for the camera. I have so many "fun" pictures of the boys, it was hard to only post these.Sitting on the kitchen floor is the designated drinking spot. It is hard when Conrad is over because he isn't quite old enough to do that (yet he sings the Clean Up song--that boy is too smart for us).
They were sticking their tongues out at each other but Austin laughs a lot at Adam so you can't really tell but that is what they were doing and I interrupted for the picture (of course).
The boys had donuts (and if you enlarge Adam's photo, you can see a sprinkle on his face). Adam was a big boy and picked out the sprinkle donuts for them. We love the donut store, "how many?" (that is what the donut store lady says about diet coke when we walk in).

5 comments:

Heather said...

your boys are such cuties karin (and Bryan too, I guess he might have something to do with that :). )

Ann said...

What cute little guys! (I would say the cutest 2 in the universe, but I know 2 other guys that read now and might get sad if I said that. So I won't.)

Unknown said...

Okay, I guess I won't cry when I find out it's a boy. You're inspiring.

The Nielsens said...

Karin,

I miss you guys. Adam and Austin are way too cute. Austin has really grown up. Come visit. H is asking when you are coming back to get your stuff.

Garlic Boy said...

Please post more pictures of Bryan and Disneyland. Thanks. I'm hoping for a picture of Bryan studying for the California bar exam.